Monday, August 19, 2019

Meeting Schedule



I am so excited for our first meetings of the year! Help me get a plan in place that will work for everyone.

As you know, Visions requires us to meet once every learning period. Most of these meetings will be face-to-face, but we are allowed 2 per semester on a virtual platform.

I'm sure you know how difficult it is to schedule multiple families in multiple areas. It is super important that our meeting schedules are kept as a priority*. For you, it is the one day per learning period that you get to share what you have been doing and get all of the required documentation filed. For me, meetings happen Tuesday through Thursday, every week.

(I don't have meetings on Mondays or Fridays. Mondays have too many teacher trainings and holidays, and Fridays are my office/paperwork days - with the exception of the last Friday of each LP which I keep open for make-up meetings.)

Do you have days and/or times that absolutely won't work for you? If so, please email me asap, and I will try my best to accommodate your schedule.

After I get the initial emails about meeting time and date restrictions, I will send out a proposed meeting schedule. (Hopefully by Thursday.)

*I understand that schedules change. Enrichment activities are added, life events happen, people get sick. My schedule changes, too. Sometimes I get new students or have life events interfere as well. I just ask that you keep schedule changes to the important things, as they can make a lot of extra work for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment