Friday, August 28, 2015

Those Lego Classes...

The Lego class registration opened today. Last time I checked, the K-4 class was already 1/2 full with 8 slots left.

To order:
  • Go to Launchpad, Click on My Orders
  • Click the New Order button
  • Click Next to get through the new order Wizard screen.
  • Choose VIE Classes & Events

  • Select Class in the dropdown menu


You can sort by city or county now. (Thank goodness! Do you remember scrolling through hundreds of classes to get to ours?) The Lego Classes look like this:

  • From here, just follow the directions to order the class
Call me if you need any help.

2 comments:

  1. Than you for this reminder!!! I almost forgot!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rats I just got in to register and it's already FULL!!!! :( wahhhh...

    ReplyDelete