Friday, August 28, 2015

Happy First Day of School


And it is a FRIDAY! What genius planned it that way?

I am super excited to meet with everyone, find out about how your summer was, and learn of your plans for the year. It is going to be a GREAT one with lots of growing, learning, and exploring.

Remember: Start out slowly. The first week or so should be about building excitement for learning, adopting a routine and procedures that work, and setting up your classroom and curriculum. Give yourself room to make mistakes. Give yourself room to grow. Remember why you choose to do this, and HAVE FUN!

Here are some Back-to-School thoughts and ideas:

You know where I am if you need me :)

Do you have more/better resource links to share? If so, email them to me and I will add them to the Homeschool Resources Blog page!

No comments:

Post a Comment