Monday, September 13, 2021

Synchronous Instruction Update

 


Synchronous Instruction Update (See previous post for basic info)

I have been surveying my families to get an idea of which students in which grade levels might be interested in attending Synchronous Instruction so I can plan accordingly. Since the interest is so low, and the ideas for curriculum are so broad, I will be using the lesson plans provided by Visions during my Synchronous Instruction time. If you are interested in what will be offered, here are the lesson plans for LP1.

Classes are held via Zoom and students will be required to log into the class using their Visions email account. For directions on how to do that, click here

Please let me know if you have questions regarding synchronous instruction. Thank you!

Daily Live Interaction

This is being provided for grades 4th-8th by Teachers on Special Assignment (TOSAs). Click here for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment