Monday, February 15, 2021

Spring Assessment Update (Grades 3-8 and 11)

I know many of you are anxious about testing at home this year. 

There is a teacher meeting scheduled on Monday, February 22, that will provide Visions teachers with more information about how the Caaspp will be administered. In addition, I have signed up to be a testing coordinator this year, and am attending training this Thursday. This should allow me to access all the information needed to support at home testing. I will update you as I get more information. Stay tuned!

In the meantime, you can access the standard Caaspp practice tests at: https://www.caaspp.org/practice-and-training/index.html. Click on "Student Interface Practice Training and Tests" and log in as a guest user and guest session. The challenge with these practice sessions is that they don't provide immediate scores, or hold your place in the testing. However, they are a good way to get an idea of what kind of questions will be asked. 

Practice test scoring guide is available here: https://www.caaspp.org/ta-resources/practice-training.html

Please feel free to contact me with questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment