Monday, May 18, 2020

Winding Down



What a crazy year. But we made it. We are now in LP10 and winding down this school year.

Here is what you need to know to wrap things up:

  • You can log your LP10 attendance any time now. Sooner is better. Let me know if you have any issues.
  • I will need your final grades/progress grades at our LP10 meeting or check out.
  • I am going to be uploading official, final semester plans for Visions beginning today, so if you make changes, please let me know via email or text.
  • The first day of school for next year is Tuesday, August 25th. CTs will be back working on August 10th and will contact families during the week of August 10th.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I am here for you. I know this has been a difficult year, and I am truly grateful to work with such amazing home schooling families.

No comments:

Post a Comment