Monday, August 26, 2019

Semester Plans



I shared out your semester plans last week. You should be able to access and edit them. If not, please let me know ASAP.

I will populate semester plans for LP1 for all new families.

All that is required (by Visions) for Tuesday is that at least something is set for books and materials, assignments and standards for LP1.

I will be checking all semester plans tonight to make sure they are Visions ready for Tuesday morning. If there isn't anything in there, I will put in a placeholder and check with you at our first meeting. (You can change this.)

Things to remember about semester plans:
  • One book or material per row. Assignments from that book or material in the same row.
  • If you are using multiple resources (library books, projects, field trips, online resources), please just put "Teacher Generated Activities" in the Books and Materials section and use the assignments columns to define what you will be addressing that learning period.
  • You do not need to choose the standard drop downs, I will do that. But you CAN. If you do not choose the standard you will address each LP, I will need some info on the topics you will be teaching beyond "Chapter 2, Unit 3, etc."
Here are some Semester Plan samples if you are looking for ideas:

No comments:

Post a Comment