Monday, January 7, 2019

Spring Semester Plans



Spring semester is almost here. Please make sure your Spring semester plans are updated (at least through LP6) by Monday, January 28. While Visions only requires that the semester plan is updated at the beginning of each LP, many families find planning for the whole semester is easier than doing one LP at a time.

Let me know if you would like any help with this. I am happy to update the semester plan for you if you provide me with the following info:

  1. What books, materials and/or activities you are using for each subject.
  2. What unit, chapter, assignment, or pages you plan to complete each LP for each book, material and/or activity.

You can email me that info if it is easier for you. We can also set up a Virtual meeting and do the plan together if you like. Just let me know.

Remember: You are not required to use the provided semester plans - I am. What I do need from you is the info from #1 and #2 above. You can provide this information in any way that is convenient for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment