Monday, April 4, 2016

Pre-Ordering Information - Repost


At our last CT meeting, Visions provided us with a slideshow that outlined important pre-ordering information.

This presentation also provides information and dates for the upcoming Vendor Fairs, Book Sale and Remote Book Returns.

Here is a link to that presentation.

The Purchasing Matrix has also been updated. (Sign in to Launchpad to view.)

Note: Some families are having to request permission via Google to access the updated Purchasing Matrix. I have emailed Visions about this and hopefully it will be fixed soon. While you are awaiting the email granting you access to the document, you can use this copy.

3 comments:

  1. I tried clicking to view the update for the purchasing matrix, and made sure i was signed into launchpad, and it still told me i did not have access... is that because my google id is different from my listed email with vie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Audre, You are not the only person this is happening to. I emailed my coach about it and hopefully they will have it fixed soon. Meanwhile, I made a copy of the matrix and posted it here:

      https://docs.google.com/document/d/1byUNfrowKQYbpAs2wRt-ttqA70d10Dm_8OlPIKLlpIE/edit

      (You will have to copy and paste the link since I can't create links in the comment bars.)

      Delete
    2. I just went ahead and added the link to the copy to the original post :)

      Delete