Monday, August 31, 2015

What to Expect From Meetings

Meetings begin this week so I thought I would just do a quick rundown of what to expect.

I will be...
  • meeting with you for approx. one hour each Learning Period (each student).
  • bringing your attendance sheet for you to initial.
  • bringing any other paperwork that needs to be submitted.
  • notifying you of deadlines and upcoming important dates.
  • answering questions and helping with issues that arise.
  • collecting work samples and discussing them with you and your student(s).
  • reviewing your semester plan.
  • discussing your student's progress and collecting progress grades.

Here is how you can get ready for your meeting:
  • Have work samples ready for collection, review and discussion. (See next post for more info about work samples.)
  • Update your Semester Plan with any changes to your assignments or materials. (I will go over this with all new families at our first meeting.)
  • Enter progress grades and comments into your Semester Plan. (I will go over this with all new families at our first meeting.)

I do my best to be prompt about meeting times, however, due to the nature of the job and the distances I travel, I may be up to 15 minutes early or late to any meeting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment