Friday, August 14, 2015

Check-in



Hello Everyone! I hope your summer was as relaxing, engaging, and fulfilling as mine was :) I am so excited to see everyone, hear how your summer went, and get started on this new school year.

While school doesn't officially start for students until Friday, August 28th, I'm sure you are anxious to begin planning, ordering, scheduling and checking-in. All Visions CTs begin work today, so I am available to you for any questions or help you need.

I will be calling all new families either today or Monday to touch base and get started.

Returning families, please feel free to call, text, or email if you have any questions or need any help.

Meanwhile, (for new and returning families) make sure to fill out the meeting preferences form below so we can start scheduling meetings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment