Monday, February 24, 2014

Physical Fitness Test for 9th Graders

All 9th graders will be taking the physical fitness test this year.
http://www.cde.ca.gov/ta/tg/pf/

How do we do this in Visions? Well, we can handle it in one of three ways:
  • You can have your parent or guardian administer the test for you and provide me with the results
  • You can join some home school families and teachers who are administering the test (I will provide more info on that option soon.)
  • You can have me administer the test during one of our face to face meeting times.
What I would like all ninth graders and their families to do:
  1. Read over the test information. 
  2. Decide which option for testing (above) they would like to choose. 
  3. Let me know their choice asap, by email.
More information about the test:

No comments:

Post a Comment