Monday, February 17, 2014

Ms. Bryon Moving


Please remember that I will be unavailable on Thursday and Friday, so try to contact me early this week if you have questions or need help.

I am moving from Livermore to Somerset!

This won't effect you much until the end of the year, as I will continue to serve my current caseload through May. It will be extra important that we keep our scheduled face to face meetings, however, since I will be driving about 2 hours down to meet you, and it will be extremely difficult to reschedule missed meetings.

If you are continuing with Visions for the 2014/2015 school year, you most probably will be assigned a new CT. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please contact me.  Thank you.

A special thanks to my Benicia students who graciously changed their Thursday meeting schedule to accommodate my move :)

No comments:

Post a Comment